FOR ALL MONTANA AND WYOMING GIRL SCOUTS… Cold Weather? Snow Drifts? Polar Vortexes? Did the weather impact your cookie pre-sales?
Have your girls boost their cookie orders by completing the Goal Getter Card, DATES EXTENDED (February 22nd—March 14th) AND have a chance to win one of FIVE Girl Scout Bears from Build a Bear!
Order dates extended to give girls 1 MORE WEEK TO REACH THEIR GOALS!
For every Goal Getter card with 24 customers with orders – her name will be entered in a drawing to win one of five Bears on March 17th! (Clothing is not included)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE…
1. PRINT YOUR Goal Getter CARD (bottom of page)
2. ONCE THE CARD IS COMPLETED, troop leaders can enter the order under the “GoalG” column in eBudde under the Girl Orders Tab.
3. Girls are eligible to win one bear. Leaders must have all orders entered by March 14th at midnight.
For Parents and Girls:
- A little short of your cookie goal during the pre-sale? We have an incredible opportunity for your Girl Scout
- Go to our website at www.gsmw.org/bear and click on the LINK BELOW
- Have your Girl Scout enhance her cookie business by printing the Goal Getter Card
- Girls can sell additional cookies from February 22, 2014 until March 14, 2014
- By March 14 turn the Goal Getter card to her troop leader (must be in the eBudde system by March 14 at midnight)
- Girls will be entered to win one of five Build a Bear bears for every additional 24 customers that sign up for cookies
- Girls are only eligible to win one bear (clothes not included*)
- Drawing will be held on March 17, 2014
- Winners will be notified on that date
For Leaders and Service Unit Managers:
- Cards will be available to print on our website www.gsmw.org/bear
- Girls may take orders from February 22, 2014 until March 14
- Girls will turn their Goal Getter Cards in to their leader any time before March 14th (GIVE LEADER TIME TO ENTER THE ORDER)
- Orders need to be entered in to eBudde no later than March 14th (midnight) to be eligible for the drawing of the Build a Bear
- When a girl sells to 24 customers, (her Goal Getter Card is completed) and her order is submitted into eBudde, she will be entered to win one of five Bears (one bear per girl – clothes are not included)
- Cookie Managers: Please enter the number of boxes under the “GoalG” column in eBudde
- You can pull the individual varieties from your troop surplus or they can picked up from one of our Cookie Cupboards
*Bear Clothing: Just an FYI. Girl Scout bear uniforms and other cute bear clothing may be ordered from a Build-A-Bear store or online, to customize your bear (at your cost).
NOTE – ORDER DATES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO MARCH 14TH TO HELP GIRLS REACH THEIR GOALS