CADETTES of Montana and Wyoming
Girls grades 6-8 participate in Girl Scouting in many ways. Under the guidance of a trained adult advisor, girls select activities and resources to suit their needs while giving back to their communities. They connect with each other and build self-esteem and confidence in their skills as they work on a range of projects and gain life experiences.
Sample activities for Girl Scout Cadettes
- Traveling across the country or around the world to explore culture, science, the outdoors and more through GSUSA destinations
- Learning how to be a first responder in an emergency
- Exploring future career options with a mentor
- Work with younger girls earning the LiA and Program Aide awards
- Rafting down Class III (moderately difficult) rapids with a river guide
- Attending a Broadway play on a trip to New York City
- Earn the Silver Award (LINK)
It’s Your World – Change It! aMAZE Journey Life is a maze. Navigate its twists and turns and you’ll find true friendships, meaningful relationships, and lots of confidence to boot. So go ahead, enter the maze. The goal is peace—for you, your world, and the planet, too.
It’s Your Planet – Love It! Breathe Journey Take a deep breath. How do you feel? What do you see? Hear? Smell? Get set to focus all your senses on air. This is one airy journey and it’s full of flair!I
It’s our Story – Tell It! MEdia Journey Girls hone in on the role media plays in their lives and the lives of others. You can influence others when girls team up to change media for the better through a Media Remake.
LINK TO SILVER AWARD INFORMATION
LINK TO GIRL SCOUT ACTIVITIES, STORIES, AND FUN
LINK TO GIRL SCOUTS UNIVERSITY