Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming’s first 100th Anniversary celebratory event is taking place in just a few weeks in Helena. For girls attending, a special participation patch–created by a Girl Scout–is available.
Girls attending any 100th anniversary event will receive a participation patch and matching candle. Collect all six candles for a complete set!
Events continue throughout 2012 in:
- Casper featuring activities from 1932 – 1951 (date TBD)
- Billings will celebrate a century of Girl Scouting during the 2012 Annual Meeting (March 30 – 31)
- Cody featuring activities from 1952 – 1971 (April 21 – 22)
- Missoula featuring activities from 1972 – 1991 (July 13 – 15)
- Cheyenne featuring a sing-a-long at the State Capitol and activities from 1992 – 2012 (dates TBD)
Visit gsmw.org/100th-anniversary/events for the latest event announcements.
The Participation Cake Patch and location-specific candle is available to each registered girl attendee to any of the 100 Year events. Adults have the option of purchasing the patch and candle for $2.00. Additional candles are $.75/each.