All GSMW offices and service centers will be closed from December 24th through January 2nd. GSMW Office will re-open on Monday, January 5, 2015 Please plan ahead and remember you can make purchases online at: http://www.girlscoutshop.com/COUNCIL-OWN-MERCHANDISE/MONTANA-AND-WYOMING-COUNCIL
Regular Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:00 Monday – Friday
The following holidays are typically observed by Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (3rd Monday of January)
- Presidents’ Day (3rd Monday of February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday of May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (2nd Monday of October)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in Nov. and subsequent day)
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (December 24, 25)
Dates will be posted in advance:
- Offices may close for staff training and annual events.
- GSMW Retail Stores may close for inventory tracking.