Selling Cookies? TOOLBOX
Information is being added weekly. Remember to check back to see what is new…
Just click on a link.
Tools for GIRLS, PARENTS and VOLUNTEERS:
1. REMEMBER TO PUT UP A SIGN INDICATING YOU ARE SELLING GIRL SCOUT COOKIES – STUDIES SHOW IT IMPROVES THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS!
2. ENCOURAGE THE GIRLS TO TALK WITH THE CUSTOMERS.
3. USE GIFT OF CARING (YOU’LL SELL MORE COOKIES) tools below.
Note: If you need something that is not here – send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get it posted!
Click here for 2014 Parent Consent Agreement.cookie program
WANT EASY? A resource to sell cookies online. Join today, this tells you how: CookieClub – step by step
Newest (just for fun)…
Business cards for girls:
Print a goal poster - GOAL POSTER FOR GIRLS 8.5×11
BLING YOUR BOOTH CONTEST IDEAS & INFORMATION…
More ideas are found online. But sure to check Pinterest also!
BLING MY BOOTH GUIDELINES…
- Here is an awesome way for your troop* to earn Girl Scout Store $.
- Submit a photo (up to 4 photos) of your booth before April 20, 2014 (see more below).
- Your photos will be posted on the GSMW Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Girl.Scouts.BLINGyourBOOTHcontest.
- VOTE by “liking” your favorite photo. ASK all your Family & Friends to “like” your entry!
- The photo/troop with the most “likes” will win a $75 shopping spree at the GSMW Store!
- Make sure you have photo permissions for all girls (to post a photo online). Then, submit your photos, troop #, date of sale, location of sale, to: BlingYourBoothContest@gmail.com
- Voting will be open from May 1 to May 15, 2014.
NOTE: If you have multiple BOOTH sales on multiple dates, you may enter (4) photos for each date – just note it in your email.
- Booth sales begin when cookies arrive!
- GSMW employees may not vote
- Open to MT and WY (council-wide)
*Juliettes (girls not in a troop) may participate, but must have 2 registered Girl Scout adults at their booth at all times.
Tools for VOLUNTEERS:
Explains how to join Cookie Club. A GREAT tool for girls to use for selling cookies: CookieClub – step by step