SENIORS of Montana and Wyoming
Girls grades 9 – 10 may continue to participate in the troop Pathway but many find their preferred Pathways to be travel, series, virtual and events. The grade-level program provides girls with a variety of opportunities from interacting as role models for younger girls to exploring the college planning processes. Girl Scout Seniors have access to life-changing experiences that inspire them to do something big.
Sample activities for Seniors:
1. Interested in politics? Seniors can earn their Behind the Ballot badge and learn how to talk with your elected officials.
2. Intern or volunteer with a professional who works in a field you are interested in.
3. Share your leadership skills by training to be a counselor at camp.
4. Help out the environment by learning all about what a locavore does.
5. Investigate the science of the skies.
6. Earn the Gold Award, the highest award in Girl Scouting!
It’s Your World – Change It! GIRLtopia Journey Imagine a perfect world for girls. Imagining is the first step of creating. Make your vision a reality. That’s what leadership is all about.
It’s Your Planet – Love It! Sow What? Journey So, what do you hope for from your food? Great taste? Pleasing smell? Good looks, too? As you dig into Sow What? and get down to the roots, you’ll crave a whole lot more. You’ll see how your food network can serve up what’s best for Earth—and best for you!
It’s Your Story – Tell It! MISSION: SISTERHOOD! Journey Investigate a sisterhood issue that really speaks to you and tap into your existing network of friends and community experts to expand that network and widen your sisterhood circle. Capture a vision for change with a plan to improve sisterhood locally and/or globally.
LINK TO GOLD AWARD INFORMATION
LINK TO GIRL SCOUTS ACTIVITIES, STORIES, AND FUN
LINK TO GIRL SCOUTS UNIVERSITY
Independent Registered Members (not belonging to a troop) may participate in Pathways and earn badges; referred to as IRM’s or Juliettes, independent registered members may sell cookies and participate in other Girl Scout activities. Guidelines are available. This is just one Pathway (option) which is available to girls.