Open Volunteer Positons
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming.
There are several ways for you to get involved, simply by matching your expertise, skills, interests, and life experiences to the opportunities available.
Think it’s a full year commitment? Think again. Schedule tight? No problem. There are endless, flexible ways to participate.
Volunteer Pathway Opportunities
- CAMP: Unplug from your everyday demands and explore the great outdoors with a group of like-minded girls. Share your passion and unique talents with tomorrow’s outdoor enthusiasts.
- EVENTS: Have high energy but limited availability? Choose your favorite topics, and help girls unleash their potential. During half- to three-day events, you’ll interact with girls, excite their passions, and help them become their best selves.
- SERIES: Have a particular skill or talent? Looking for a chance to work with girls without a long-term commitment? Then come share your passion with a focused group of girls who can’t wait to learn your skill or pursue your area of interest.
- TRAVEL: Expand girls’ horizons. Explore the world—or at least your corner of it—with a group of girls who need your help planning a trip, earning money, and preparing themselves for the adventures of travel.
- TROOPS: Want to participate in exciting activities, throughout the school year, with a small group of girls? You’ll share so much as the girls in your troop earn awards and badges, go on field trips, and learn from community leaders and experts on issues important to your community.
- VIRTUAL: Enjoy mentoring girls in an online environment. The magic of the Internet will link you with girls who immerse themselves in leadership activities, earn badges, and enjoy the virtual—but very real—friendships that blossom.
Current Volunteer Positions
Please contact us. Volunteers are always needed! There are many ways to share your knowledge and talents.
Volunteer Match Opportunities